H E L L O!
 
oh i have missed this space very much.  yah i took a very long leave of absence, but it was needed.  and i'm thankful for it.  how have you all been?  exciting news? please do update me!
 
well for the past months since i last updated this blog (last October, eek!) i've just been taking a long rest from the "world"..like re-organizing my time management, re-ascessing the priorities in my life...which meant a check on my spiritual life most importantly.  i'm blessed and renewed by all that God has been teaching me about my walk with Him...most of all the grace that i see daily and i want to do more for Him because he did so much for me.  ( to be continued in another post...)
 
this blog, as you can see has gotten a face lift...new year, new blog design.  i like it...simple and clean.
 
as i start to post again, it will start out sporadically only because i really want to bring quality and creativity to each post and not just put up a post just because i didn't meet my quota for the week. 
 
okay! so i'm back and can't wait to hear from you all!
 
happy tuesday!
 



One Comment

  1. Really like the new layout and glad to see that you're back - we've missed ya

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.