oh wow! yes this blog is still alive, just been in super hibernation for awhile.  i've been focusing alot on renovating and refocusing my etsy shop (like super overhaul: name change, more marketing focus, and visual design, etc) so this blog has suffered.  i can't promise that i'll post everyday, but once the shop is up and running hopefully I can juggle both. 

my shop (also owned by my best friend) is a children's shop and my mind has been focused on everything kiddo....

i'm loving all the inspiration that's out there, you can see more kiddo inspiration on my Pinterest board.

hope to be back on here soon.

happy weekend!


One Comment

  1. Glad you're back and can't wait to see the overhaul on the etsy shop. PS - I love the little girl in the glasses. SO CUTE

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.