oh my! i've been away for so long! i apologize for the absence and silence on this space.  i've been caught up in many things.  my birthday weekend was not so happy actually...i had a tooth infection that had me
bed-ridden at the hotel and my poor kiddos and husband enjoying take-out and movies alongside me.  school...is always a stress source and it's just more and more challenging for me.  at church i volunteer making sets, props for the arts/performance ministry so with summer there are many activities and creative projects on hand.  that infected tooth resulted in me having my wisdom tooth taken out and in pain.  so this space has suffered. sorry, folks.

i might only be able to post once or twice a week till all my responsibilities slow down.  but i have missed posting, seriously missed it.  how are you all?  how's the summer going? any new projects and news?

i have to get back to all my "to-do" lists...so hope to post soon.

photo source.

happy tuesday.




One Comment

  1. Oh my, I hope you recover soon from your extraction. Summer is just rife with potential - now to just pick what those projects are going to be...

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.